We are delighted that you are considering returning to our university for another year. We value our returning students immensely and are so grateful for your dedication to our community. As a returning student, you bring with you invaluable experience and knowledge that helps to shape our university into a thriving learning environment. We understand the importance of community and the need for students to feel supported, connected and inspired. We are committed to creating the best possible experience for all of our students and look forward to having you back on campus!
Housing Applications for Fall 2023 open on March 1st 2023
If you are looking to apply for Summer Housing please check out our Summer Housing Info.
How to Apply
You must do the following to be assigned to campus housing:
1. Submit a $500 Housing Deposit
In order to apply for housing you must submit a $500 housing deposit. You can pay your deposit here.
Note: Your housing deposit will be applied as a payment after the add/drop date for the Spring semester.
2. Submit an Online Housing Application
- Access the online application via the student portal or go to https://ics.twu.ca/ics.
- Enter username and password
- Select “Housing” in the top menu bar
- Select “Housing Application”